Bertrand le Brigand and the bowmen of Bergerac

In the framework of my 20 years Anniversary, I am completing the collection of my Bretonnian army.

Bertrand and his companions are some of the first miniatures I collected. Strangely enough I never painted a full unit of Bergerac, only few plastic archers. 
So I went bact to the very base of the unit's composition and painted new models. 
They are Foundry "Medieval Ribaulds", others are Brigands from companies I forgot the name, plus a couple of converted 5th ed plastic archers.  

Last, but not least, I repainted the original trio to make them fit better with the rest of the unit. 

I like that I can play this unit in Warhammer as well as in Kings of War and 9th Age. 




Another miniature I finished this week is a Grail Nun from Reaper. I removed the two swords and replaced them with mace and shield. Now it fits better with the rest of the unit of the Grail Reliquary she is going to join...


Commenti

Post più popolari