Dogs of War Heavy Infantry

Since the first Army Book of Dogs of War there was the option to field a unit of the Paymaster's bodyguard. It was a unit equipped with heavy armour and halbard. Therefore is many years I am collecting models to field such unit.
It was a forgotten project till few months ago, when I discovered the Kings of War rules set.
The Kingdoms of Men list has an élite unit like the Greatswords of Warhammer Empire that fits perfectly with the models I was collecting in these long years.
With a bit of conversion I finished the unit. Now the models are ready to be painted.
The models are a mix match form so many different companies:

Grenadier, Front Rank, Grenadier, Corvus Belli:


Grenadier, Front Rank, Grenadier, Perry:

Harlequin, Corvus Belli,Corvus Belli, Front Rank (unfinished standard bearer):



I need a way to use in KoW my duellists (a unit I modelled for the WH 6th ed Dogs of War army), and during my conversion time I got the idea:
I will use them as Shield Wall. Then I needed to add few front rank models equipped with shields. Here you have some converted Hero Quest models and Empire plastic (some OOP) converted with GW and Perry's Miniatures bits.

Commenti

Post più popolari